ACORE Accelerate members work on solutions in wind, solar, battery storage, hydrokinetic energy, and more. They are women and minority-led businesses committed to creating good-quality jobs and sustaining impact in their communities. Members include manufacturers, project developers, professional service providers and consultants.
ACORE hosts an annual call for applications and selects up to 10 Accelerate members per cohort. Over the two-year program, Accelerate members receive complimentary access to paid events, exclusive briefings, tools and advocacy. Members build relationships across ACORE’s influential network of financial institutions, major corporate renewable energy buyers, utilities, academic institutions, and allied nonprofit groups and are eligible to serve a year-long term on ACORE’s Board of Directors.
At the end of the program, members receive access to continued benefits as members of the Accelerate alumni network.Impact
67 % of Accelerate members have developed potential deals through the ACORE network.
83 % of Accelerate members are developing clean energy solutions in partnership with local communities.
84 % of Accelerate members are deploying clean energy solutions aligned with Justice40 goals.
91 % of Accelerate members have established working relationships with Accelerate members or through the ACORE network.
- Complimentary 2-year ACORE membership
- B2B networking opportunities and connections with ACORE’s member network
- Complimentary access to ACORE’s signature forums and other leading industry events
- Access to peer community of entrepreneurs and potential collaborators
- C-Suite Executive Mentor
- Education stipend
- Staff consultations
- Pro bono legal services
- Targeted industry briefings
- Small emerging business focused on renewable energy and supportive technologies
- At least 51% women and/or Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Hispanic, or Native American-led or owned
- Registered as a for-profit business and physically located in the United States or its territories
- Able to participate in welcome events in Washington, D.C. (travel stipend included) and commit to participating in Accelerate member activities
Accelerate Member Companies
Accelerate Alumni Companies
Accelerate Sustaining Sponsors
Accelerate Supporting Sponsors
Accelerate Program Alumni Supporters
Accelerate Funding Partners
To learn more about Accelerate sponsorship opportunities, please contact us below.