- Guide ACORE’s federal and state policy and regulatory agendas
- Advance reforms to promote renewable energy deployment, grid modernization and energy storage
- Meetings & Official Comments: PRIME Members participate in meetings with key decision makers and develop deliverables such as industry comments and analyses.
- Strategy Sessions: PRIME hosts regular teleconferences and meetings in Washington, D.C. to assess recent developments and discuss ongoing and new programs.
- Market Expansion:PRIME members participate in ACORE’s unique market expansion working groups addressing C&I development, national defense and power market reforms.
- Tax Policy
- Infrastructure Investment
- Power Markets
- Siting and Permitting
- Corporate Procurement
- Market Drivers