Senior Investors, Executives to Examine the Vehicles for Financing Renewable Market Expansion
WHAT: Now in its 15th year, Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) will gather a premier cross-section of the global renewable business community on June 19-20 in NYC to assess the state of play for renewable energy finance, development, innovation and policy across the United States. Hosted by the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) & Euromoney Seminars and designed by industry for industry, REFF-Wall Street 2018 will examine the latest finance trends as the sector absorbs the effects of tax reform and solar and steel tariffs.
Speakers will also identify pathways for growth after the sunset of renewable energy tax credits and offer investor and developer perspectives on a range of other market and policy changes. Specific topics on the agenda include evolving capital stacks, the state of the tax equity market, industry consolidation, developments in debt and equity markets, grid modernization and trends in the burgeoning corporate & industrial (C&I) market.
A full agenda is available at: www.reffwallstreet.com/agenda/
WHO: The complete list of confirmed of speakers (through June 5) is available here.
Select speakers include:
- Neil Chatterjee, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Rafael González, President & CEO,Enel Green Power
- Michael Polsky, Founder & CEO, Invenergy LLC
- Laura Beane, President & CEO, Avangrid Renewables
- Mark Frigo, Vice President, Head of Energy Storage, North America, E.ON
- Stacey Kusters, President, BHE Solar, Berkshire Hathaway Energy Renewables
- Jose Antonio Miranda, CEO, Onshore Americas, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Vanessa Miler-Fels, Renewable Energy Strategist, Energy Strategy & Research, Microsoft
- Mit Buchanan, Managing Director, Energy Investments, J.P. Morgan
- Pooja Goyal, Head of Alternative Energy Investing, Goldman Sachs
- David Giordano, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Ted Brandt, Founder & CEO, Marathon Capital
- Susan Nickey, Managing Director, Hannon Armstrong
- Ellen Dorsey, Executive Director, Wallace Global Fund
- Marshal Salant, Managing Director, Global Head of Alternative Energy Finance, Citi
- Kevin Walsh, Managing Director & Group Head of Power and Renewable Energy, GE Energy Financial Services
- Ray Wood, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
WHEN: Tuesday, June 19 and Wednesday, June 20, 2018 – program begins at 8:45 a.m. EST.
TO RSVP: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a press pass an receive an email registration confirmation.
The American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) is a national non-profit organization that unites finance, policy and technology to accelerate the transition to a renewable energy economy. Founded in 2001, ACORE is the focal point for collaborative advocacy across the renewable energy sector, supported by hundreds of members spanning renewable energy technologies and constituencies. Every year, ACORE convenes top business leaders and policymakers at its annual forums on finance, policy and grid technology in New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. For more information about ACORE, please visit www.acore.org and follow @ACORE on Twitter.
About Euromoney Seminars
Euromoney Seminars hosts over 80 events across Europe, Asia and the Americas. Renowned for the seniority of the audiences and quality of the debates, Euromoney Seminars offer the perfect mix of market insists and networking. With a focus on finance and investment, our diverse range of conferences address deal-making and thought leadership in energy, infrastructure and aviation among other sectors. For more information, please visit www.euromoneyseminars.com.