- Provide data and analysis, from the perspective of leading corporate executives, on how relevant tax and energy policies affect the financing, development and procurement of renewable energy.
- Educate senior officials to ensure that government programs and policies impact the market as constructively and efficiently as possible.
- Help to facilitate capital flow to renewable energy projects in the United States.
- PREF Outreach Days: Members convene in Washington, D.C. and in strategically selected states to meet with key elected and appointed officials, regulatory agencies and other important policymakers.
- Data & Analysis: PREF contributes to white papers and issue briefs with detailed information about renewable energy finance and the impacts of specific policies.
- Strategy Sessions: PREF hosts an annual meeting in New York and regular check-ins and working group sessions on new developments in the market, policy priorities and overall program strategy and direction.
- Met with senior officials at government agencies and the White House on a range of issues impacting renewable energy investment and deployment, including tax policy, infrastructure investment, trade and the regulation of electricity markets.
- Provided analysis and counsel to members of Congress and professional staff on tax policy, infrastructure investment and innovative approaches to unlock capital for renewable energy growth.
- Outreach on key issues to senior officials in strategically selected states including Ohio, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland and North Carolina.
- Helped produce numerous ACORE publications, including issue briefs on tax and trade policy, and white papers on a range of finance issues.