- Assess the impact of federal and state policies on renewable energy investment
- Unlock capital flows to achieve $1 trillion of private investment between 2018 and 2030
- PREF Outreach Days: Members convene in Washington, D.C. and in strategically selected states to meet with key elected and appointed officials, regulatory agencies and other important policymakers.
- Data & Analysis: PREF contributes to white papers and issue briefs with detailed information about renewable energy finance and the impacts of specific policies.
- Strategy Sessions: PREF hosts an annual meeting in New York and regular check-ins and working group sessions on new developments in the market, policy priorities and overall program strategy and direction.
- Tax Policy
- Infrastructure Investment
- Power Markets
- Siting and Permitting
- Corporate Procurement
- Market Drivers