Sustainable Investment Forum North America
In partnership with the UNEP-FI, the 4th Sustainable Investment Forum North America 2019 is the largest meeting place for the finance community at Climate Week New York and we would love you to join us.
In the same year that global sustainable and responsible investments are set to surpass $35 trillion, we also face unprecedented global challenges driven by climate change. The UN estimates that an additional $5 – $7 trillion dollars of investment is required per year to achieve the SDG’s by 2030.
It is for this reason that the UN Secretary General has made finance his first and foremost priority during the UN Climate Action Summit 2019.
In-depth streamed sessions include:
- What will it mean to be a responsible investor in 2020 and beyond?
- Incorporating sustainability into investment strategies and decision-making
- Principles for Responsible Banking: Shaping the Future
- Sustainability and ESG across asset classes — where are we at?
- The role ESG disclosure and data plays to inform better decision making and sustainable investments
View full agenda here
The event will gather over 350 global attendees representing asset owners and managers, insurers, investors, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to discuss the next steps to accelerate the growth of green finance and responsible investment.
As a partner of the Sustainable Investment Forum North America 2019, we are happy to offer you a 20% discount to attend the event. Use the code ACORE25 at the checkout to take advantage of this special delegate pass.
Contact Basit Mohammed directly for group rates and further discounts on +44 (0) 207 871 0120 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.