« All Events
SEIA’s Solar+ Policy Summit is a 2 day event in Washington, D.C.
The Solar+ Policy Forum is the premier gathering for examining federal and state policy issues and how they inform market opportunities and challenges as we enter the Solar+ Decade.Featuring engaging discussions with industry experts, thought leaders and policymakers, the forum offers crucial insights into ongoing political, social, environmental and economic challenges that we must overcome to make solar a leading source of new power generation in the 2020s.
After the Forum, help advance the Solar+ Decade by participating in Solar Shines on the Hill Day, SEIA’s power-packed federal lobby day! Solar Shines on the Hill Day puts solar workers face to face with Senators and Representatives who represent them. This lobby day is vital in educating Members of Congress and their staff on solar’s role in energy, the economy, jobs, tax, trade issues and more.
Reaching 20% of total electricity generation will require effort from every corner of the solar industry, as well as allies and partners around the country. Don’t miss this opportunity to help shape a comprehensive Solar+ vision for the 2020s.
*Solar+ Policy Forum and Solar Shines on the Hill Day tickets are sold separately
View the agenda from last year’s Policy Summit event.
2019 Solar+ Policy Forum Topics Include:
– An Insider Look at What SEIA’s Doing in Congress to Advance the Solar+ Decade
– Emerging State Pathways for Achieving Decarbonization
– Trade Update: What’s Next and How Will Tariffs Continue to Impact the Industry
– Solar+ Wholesale Markets: Modernizing RTOs & Power Market Rules for the Solar+ Future
– Solar+ Siting & Permitting
– Markets, Competition, and Freedom: Lessons from the South
All event proceeds support the expansion of the US solar energy market through SEIA’s year-round research, education activities, and advocacy efforts.