The Partnership for Renewable Energy Finance (PREF) is a coalition of senior-level officials with companies that finance, develop, manufacture, and use renewable energy. PREF members focus on increasing capital formation and investment in renewable energy and educating the public sector to ensure that policy impacts the market as efficiently and effectively as possible. PREF is the nation’s most credible educational resource on renewable energy finance.
- Provide data and analysis, from the perspective of leading corporate executives, on how relevant tax and energy policies affect the financing, development, and procurement of renewable energy.
- Educate senior officials to ensure that renewable energy legislation impacts the market as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Help to unlock capital flows to renewable energy projects in the United States.
- PREF Outreach Days: Members convene in Washington, D.C. and in strategically selected states to meet with key elected and appointed officials, regulatory agencies and other important policymakers.
- Data & Analysis: PREF develops white papers with detailed information about renewable energy finance and the impacts of specific policies.
- Strategy Sessions: PREF hosts an annual meeting in New York and regular check-ins and working group calls on new developments in the market, key policy priorities and overall program strategy and direction.
The Partnership for Renewable Integration and Market Expansion (PRIME) is an invitation-only leadership program of prominent, multi-technology renewable energy companies, investors and corporate end-users that guide ACORE’s strategic policy agenda.
- Protect and promote critical energy and tax policies that impact renewable energy.
- Identify and promote the policies, market reforms and new business models necessary to facilitate expansion of U.S. renewable energy markets.
- Address challenges in grid expansion and modernization and promote expanded deployment of energy storage and other ancillary service technologies.
- Meetings and Official Comments: PRIME Members participate in meetings with key decision makers and develop deliverables such as industry comments and analysis.
- Strategy Sessions: PRIME hosts regular teleconferences and meetings in Washington to assess recent developments and discuss ongoing and new programs.
- Market Expansion: PRIME members participate in ACORE’s unique market expansion working groups addressing for example C&I development, national defense and power market reforms.