Formal Comments & White Papers
- ACORE Comments on Proposed 2014-2016 (2017 for BBD) Renewable Volume Obligations (RVOs) Under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS). July 27, 2015.
- Setting the Renewable Energy Policy Agenda: Insights from ACORE's 2015 National Renewable Energy Policy Forum. June 2015.
- ACORE White Paper: Co-Location Requirements Under the RFS Impede Advanced Biofuel Development.May 18, 2015.
- Comments on Oregon Clean Fuels Program Phase 2 rule.November 7, 2014.
- Comments on DOE’s Request for Information (RFI) on Biofuel Pathways.May 30, 2014.
- Comments on USEPA’s 2014 Proposed Standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program.January 24, 2014.
Letters to Public Officials
- Coalition thank you letter to Senators who preserved the military’s ability to invest in advanced biofuels through the FY2016 Omnibus Appropriations Bill and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). February 4, 2016.
View adidtional letter
- Coalition Letter To Senate Banking Committee Rejecting Toomey Amendments that Remove Total Remove Volume Obligations under RFS. September 30, 2015.
- Sign On Letter to Administrator McCarthy Encouraging EPA to Strengthen Market Signals for Cellulosic Biofuel in the Final RFS. September 21, 2015
- Sign On Letter to Senate Armed Services Committee Urging Protection of Section 527 Under EISA. July 13, 2015. (Similar letter to House Armed Services Committee)
- Sign On Letter Opposing Amendment to Interior Appropriations that Defunds EPA's Ability to Implement RFS. July 2, 2015.
- Letter to Senate Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management, U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs re: Hearing on EPA's Implementation of the RFS. June 18, 2015.
- Sign On Letter Calling on Iowa Ag Summit Speakers to Support Renewable Energy. March 4, 2015.
- Advanced Biofuel Coalition Sign On Letter Supporting FY16 Appropriations to DOE For Development of Drop-In Aviation and Marine Biofuels. March 3, 2015
- Letter to Christopher Grundler, Director of the Office of Transportation and Air Quality, USEPA, re: D3 RINS
- Market for Cellulosic Biofuels.January 21, 2015.
- Coalition Letter on Section 526 of NDAA.November 13, 2014.
- Sign On Letter Endorsing Volkswagen of America's Request for EPA to Issue the F Factor Guidance Letter.November 11, 2014.
- Letter to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry & Nutrition, Supporting a Hearing on Economic Benefits of Advanced Biofuels and Sharing ACORE RVO Comments. April 7, 2014.
- Letter to Senators Wyden, Hatch, Landrieu, Murkowski , Supporting Tax Extenders Package, Including
- Biofuel Tax Credits.April 2, 2014.
OpEds, Blogs & Press Releases
- ACORE Blog: Mr. President, Tear Down this Wall.June 4, 2015.
- ACORE Press Release: ACORE Appreciates Increases for Advanced Biofuels, but Expresses Disappointment in Overall RVOs.May 29, 2015.
- OurEnergyPolicy.org: What's Next for the RFS?May 5, 2015.
- Pushback Against Koch Brother’s Attack on RFS.April 17, 2015.
- Letter to Editor of New York Times re: “End the Ethanol Rip-Off,” by Robert Bryce (Op-Ed, March 10). by Robert Bryce (Op-Ed, March 10).March 20. 2015.
- National Journal Policy Insider Discussion: Will the RFS Matter in 2016?March 12, 2015.
- Blog: Fueling America: Imperium Renewables and the Biodiesel Industry. February 9, 2015.
- Kansas Star Letter on Biofuels.October 3, 2014.
- The Future Is Now! Poet-DSM's Project LIBERTY.September 4, 2014.
- ACORE Letter of Congratulations to Poet for Opening of Project Liberty.August 25, 2014.
- Carbon Capture and Utilization. Algenol. August 12, 2014.
Pushback Against Nebraska Corn Stover Study
- OpEd in Tribune Review: Biofuels Push Back.May 7, 2014.
- Blog: When You Start with a Faulty Assumption, You End Up with a Faulty Conclusion: The Problem with an Anti-Cellulosic Ethanol Study. April 24, 2014.
- Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) Expert Panel Discussion: The Most Important Legal and Policy Issue in Relation to the RFS. March 21, 2014.
- Statement from ACORE President & CEO, Michael Brower, on Passage of 2014 Farm Bill. ACORE. February 4, 2014.
- Attacks on the RFS, No Matter How Well Funded, Don't Stand Up to Scrutiny. March 12, 2014.
- Blog: USEPA Sending Mixed Messages on Climate Change. February 3, 2014.
- FACTSHEET: The Renewable Fuel Standard provides significant economic, environmental, and national security benefits to the U.S., all without damaging engines and fueling infrastructure. Energy Fact Check (EFC).
- FACTSHEET: Despite intense policy uncertainty, advanced biofuels reached an inflection point in 2014, spurring sustainable economic growth and reducing our reliance on foreign oil. Energy Fact Check (EFC).
- FACTSHEET: The Renewable Fuel Standard creates jobs, lowers gasoline prices, and fights climate change. The EPA’s proposal to lower biofuel volume requirements will harm a thriving American industry. Energy Fact Check (EFC).
- The Outlook for Renewable Energy in America. March 28, 2014.
- Transportation Industry Review. July 2013.
For more information, please contact (Ms) Jeramy Shays, Director of Transportation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.