ACORE offers many opportunities to promote your organization or company in 2014 through Member Initiatives Executive Meetings, Programs, Webinars and Industry events. Our experience has gained us recognition as a pioneering and effective organization. ACORE's events have a proven track record of generating business results, achieving corporate marketing objectives, and providing a platform for key industry messaging and positioning.
Program & Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Renewable Energy Policy Forum
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum - West (REFF-West)
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street)
- International Roundtable & Receptions
- Leadership Council Dinners & Briefings
- Regional Roundtables & Receptions
Webinars & Teleconference Series
Why Invest in ACORE?
Investing in ACORE events creates impact that far surpasses sponsorship of the events: it creates impact that continues year round in the policy, trade, finance and technology sectors.
- 70,000 : To date, over 70,000 renewable energy leaders have participated and gained maximized education, networking, and visibility at these top U.S. all-renewables events
- 6,250: Since 2001, ACORE has provided over 6,250 speaking opportunities to member organizations and key industry leaders
- 300: Through co-chair positions and sponsorship, ACORE gave over 300 organizations a platform in 2012 to provide visibility for their branding and messaging
- C-Suite: ACORE events bring together a unique assembly of high-profile "C-Suite" renewable energy industry leaders representing all facets of the industry focusing on finance, policy, markets and technology
- Program Expertise: With expert speaking panels and countless networking and marketing opportunities, these events have become the must-attend conferences for the renewable energy industry
How Can Your Company Benefit From an ACORE Sponsorship?
- Impact: Create year-round impact by investing in ACORE's education, technology, policy, trade, and finance programs and events at the national, state, and regional levels
- Customized: Tailor sponsorship packages to meet your organization's needs, goals and expectations
- Targeted: Target thousands of event and program attendees, who are the leaders and investors in the industry, enhancing your visibility
- Recognition: Position yourself as a leader in your field and reinforce your continued value proposition in the industry
- Visibility: Generate visibility equivalent to a short-term advertising campaign
- Exposure: Maximize exposure for your products in every market sector of the renewable energy industry, all through one program
- Membership: Sponsor at $75,000 or above and your ACORE membership is included for that calendar year
Interested in sponsoring?
Sponsorship & Marketing contact: Tom Weirich, Senior Vice President of Corporate Relations
Tel: 202-777-7582 Email: email@example.com