Growing the Market for Renewable Fuels & Electric Vehicles
ACORE's Transportation Initiative exists to grow the low carbon transportation market, focusing on opportunities for renewable biofuels and cutting edge electric vehicle technology.
- Transform ambivalence of biofuels into support among key stakeholders through strategic communication and collaboration
- Accelerate the build out of electric vehicle infrastructure through innovative financing and public-private partnerships
- Support effective implementation of the Renewable Fuel Standard, and win extension of biofuel tax credits
- Aid an expansion of California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard with the specific goal of incorporating aviation biofuels
- Meetings and engagement with senior EPA officials to address co-location regulatory impediment to advanced biofuels development.
- Member-driven communications content to highlight the benefits and correct misconceptions on all biofuel technologies.
- Formal member-informed comments on 2017 proposed Renewable Volume Obligations under the Renewable Fuel Standard.
- ACORE-led education campaign for California Air Resources Board officials on the opportunity to incorporate aviation biofuels into California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard.
- ACORE Transportation Market Review – Member-authored articles on growth potential for aviation biofuels.
- Official partnership with the Connecticut and NY Green Banks to advance the development of their electric vehicle infrastructure financing portfolios.
- ACORE Green Bank Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Finance Meeting. November 18, 2015
ACORE/ABA/BNEF Webinars – Future of the RFS; and incorporation of biofuel into LCFS or role of EVs and biofuels in CAFÉ standards. December 16, 2015; Q2 2016
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference – ACORE Branded Session. February 16 – 19, 2016
- ACORE National Renewable Energy Policy Forum. February or March 2016.
- ACORE Global Renewable Energy Finance Roundtable. Q1
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum – Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street). June 2016.
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum – West (REFF-West). October 2016
- Briefings & Meetings for Congress and Agency Officials. TBD
- Speaking Opportunities at Sustainability Conferences. TBD
- Meetings with CARB and/or panels at Conferences re: Aviation Biofuel. TBD