As the leader in the transition to a renewable energy economy, we develop premier industry conferences that position ACORE as the most prominent renewable energy leader for finance and policy in the United States. The ACORE Event Internship is a unique opportunity to learn how event planning, logistics, marketing, sales, and budgeting come together to create compelling convenings that shape the industry. This position works closely with the events team by assisting in event planning, marketing, and developing/maintaining promotional partnerships. Interns will report to the Director of Events and the Corporate Relations Associate and will spend approximately 50% of their time on a research project of their choice.
- Work with the Events and Marketing team to develop and execute ACORE conferences, meetings, webinars, and other convenings.
- Tracking industry event calendar on ACORE site and Outlook.
- Researching supporting partners for our 3 main events.
- Managing partnerships by submitting bi-weekly reports on status.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience planning meetings, events, fundraisers, or organizing logistics.
- Focus on renewable energy studies.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PP, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Experience with data analytics.
How to Apply:
You are invited to apply for the internship program by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org In your cover letter, let us get to know you by explaining what you would like to gain from an ACORE internship, why you want to make a career in the renewable energy industry, and what kind of future career paths are of interest to you.